Wanted To Play Wanted To Play

This is sad...

First off, how the fuck did this get such a high score, i mean, this is shit! Oh well. Nothing I can do except try and blam it. The voices were lame and the animation sucked. Waste of time if you ask me.

Crapistudios responds:

You suck!
The fact that no one died in this doesn’t mean its shit! you just dont appreciate good work in flash and only look for the best, i think you know nothing about flash, and you only look for less than perfect movies so you can diss them! Well, fuck you, shithead!

Flat Flat

Pretty pointless but...

It was pretty funny lol. I liked that song=P just didnt loop properly. But yeah, it was a fun little cartoon. Can you put the song in the flash up in the audio portal?

Rubbertje responds:

Tnx for the review! Well I have already put the Karaoke-version in the portal.. maybe I will add the song-version also in it.. yeah, I guess I will.. just keep looking on my audio-page in the audioportal!

Phantasmagoria Phantasmagoria

Great

ah...now that I've seen 1 and 2 they both make alot more sence to me now :) Both have a great originality to them. It's a nice change.

SeizureDog responds:

sence=sense (Sorry, but that was bugging me :P)

I'm glad you thought it was nice and orginal. Orginality is a very important trait to have :)

motorbike motorbike

Great idea for a pre-loader

Because its so small this would make an awesome pre-loader. But pls, make it so you don't restart. Nice game

Virtual Dog Virtual Dog

Moving along.....moving right along......

That was extremely weird. No comment, except for this one.It sucked!

Mice - Game Mice - Game

351..aww

Ah well, too bad about my score. Anyway awesome game, very fun killing mice. You should add some power ups or something. I like it 4/5 for u and I'm going to add this to my favs for those days when u just gotta release. GJ